Checking In and Thank You for Your Business
A Message from Katherine Versteegh, Senior VP – Data Driven Communications
I hope you’re staying safe and healthy. I’m reaching out again to update you on the status of A.B. Data operations and to remind you that we’re here for you, providing the ongoing data driven communication solutions you need.
Keeping Our Team Safe
- All of our employees whose job functions allow have been working remotely since the week of March 16th.
- Employees who continue to work onsite are required to have their temperature taken before entering the building each day.
- We have been practicing safe social distancing and require face masks or face coverings which are provided by the company for employees who do not have their own.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout our facilities, and hand washing and hygiene is highly encouraged.
- Essential visitors like contractors and service technicians are required to wear masks and gloves as well as get their temperature taken prior to entering any of our facilities.
- We have assigned dedicated staff members to perform sanitation of commonly touched surfaces like door handles, light switches, faucets and counter tops.
- Additional sanitizing supplies have been made available for use on shared equipment.
- We are having box lunches delivered each day from local restaurants for those employees working onsite who wish to participate in our free lunch program.
Monitoring Our Supply Chain
We remain in contact with suppliers who support us and have had no reports of delays within our supply chain. We’ve asked our suppliers to continue providing updates on an ongoing basis. We also ask that our clients who supply materials for their campaigns, please check with your vendors and let your A.B. Data account representative know if any delays are expected so that we can plan accordingly.
Thankful for Our Team and Our Clients
As a testament to our dedicated, professional team, we have not experienced any interruption in business or negative impact on productivity since the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic began earlier this year. We truly are an innovative leader in our industry with exceptional people and pronounced integrity.
Thank you for your business and your continued confidence in A.B. Data. We value our relationship with A.B. Data, Ltd. very much. Just like your customers count on you; you can continue to count on us.
Wishing you good health.